Friday 15 March 2013

Season 2013 Predictions: Running Out of Time...

Okay, well I was planning on releasing one prediction per day, but for various reasons it didn't happen. (i.e I couldn't be bothered).

Regardless, here's the next 2. Plus, the Eagles lost to Port in a pre-season game...yawn.


8. Biggest Disappointment...

NicNat had a good season in 2012. It wasn't an All-Australian calibre season in any respect, except in the respect that he actually was All-Australian. Dearth of ruck talent perhaps? Too much emphasis placed on the amazing, tantalising and irresistible flashes by the big man? Maybe. Regardless, we expect him to continue to improve as a player and develop more consistency both within games and across the season. But, I'm not sure that will happen this season. The fact is that NicNat has already missed time with injury and unless you're Dean Cox, injuries seem to have a lasting impact on big men. In fact he's already been ruled out of the Derby in Round 1. Plus, I think people may have a view of him as an 'elite ruckman' which doesn't reflect reality (just yet). I hope I'm wrong of course.

7. Number of Times Worsfold will display human emotion....

I say this with all due respect,  as I literally own his shirt, but let's be honest he is an android right? Still when we win the Premiership by 73 points I expect to see at least a form of smile emerge.

-----------

1 Week until the Derby!

I'm scared!!!

Facebook, Twitter blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment